Hard Reset SANEI G605 3G
How to factory reset SANEI G605 3G? How to wipe all data in SANEI G605 3G? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI G605 3G? How to restore defaults in SANEI G605 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI G605 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI G605 3G will be as new and your MSM8225 core will run faster.
- Switch on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation! You can start activationg your phone.
Hard Reset (SANEI G605 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.