Hard Reset SANEI G695 3G Quad
How to factory reset SANEI G695 3G Quad? How to wipe all data in SANEI G695 3G Quad? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI G695 3G Quad? How to restore defaults in SANEI G695 3G Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI G695 3G Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SANEI G695 3G Quad will be as new and your MT8382V-W core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power on the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go to the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI G695 3G Quad)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.