Hard Reset SANEI G703
How to factory reset SANEI G703? How to wipe all data in SANEI G703? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI G703? How to restore defaults in SANEI G703?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI G703. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI G703 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Power on the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Then, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI G703)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.