Hard Reset SANEI G706 3G Quad
How to factory reset SANEI G706 3G Quad? How to wipe all data in SANEI G706 3G Quad? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI G706 3G Quad? How to restore defaults in SANEI G706 3G Quad?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI G706 3G Quad. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI G706 3G Quad will be as new and your MT8382 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI G706 3G Quad)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.