Hard Reset SANEI G706 3G
How to factory reset SANEI G706 3G? How to wipe all data in SANEI G706 3G? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI G706 3G? How to restore defaults in SANEI G706 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI G706 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI G706 3G will be as new and your MT8312 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power on the tablet by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Afterwards, choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next step touch Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI G706 3G)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.