Hard Reset SANEI N60
How to factory reset SANEI N60? How to wipe all data in SANEI N60? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI N60? How to restore defaults in SANEI N60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI N60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SANEI N60 will be as new and your MTK6515A core will run faster.
- If the dispaly is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next steo choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI N60)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.