Hard Reset SANEI N60
How to factory reset SANEI N60? How to wipe all data in SANEI N60? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI N60? How to restore defaults in SANEI N60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI N60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SANEI N60 will be as new and your MTK6515A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the dispaly is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- In the next steo choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work