Hard Reset SANEI N78
How to factory reset SANEI N78? How to wipe all data in SANEI N78? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI N78? How to restore defaults in SANEI N78?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI N78. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI N78 will be as new and your MTK6515A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by truning on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work