Hard Reset SANEI N800
How to factory reset SANEI N800? How to wipe all data in SANEI N800? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI N800? How to restore defaults in SANEI N800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI N800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI N800 will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- If the dispaly is off hold down the Power button for a few seconds.
- Go to the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything when asked to confirm
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI N800)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.