Hard Reset SANEI N903
How to factory reset SANEI N903? How to wipe all data in SANEI N903? How to bypass screen lock in SANEI N903? How to restore defaults in SANEI N903?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANEI N903. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SANEI N903 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn on the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then, go the Menu, then find and select Settings.
- After that choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SANEI N903)
Sanei Tablet 3G N10 Hard Reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.