Hard Reset SANYO Katana Eclipse
How to factory reset SANYO Katana Eclipse? How to wipe all data in SANYO Katana Eclipse? How to bypass screen lock in SANYO Katana Eclipse? How to restore defaults in SANYO Katana Eclipse?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANYO Katana Eclipse. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SANYO Katana Eclipse will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your device is on.
- Afterwards please press Menu/OK key and goto Setings -> Reset/Delete.
- Next enter lock code.
* The default code ise last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234.
- Press Continue with Left soft key.
- Now select Reset Phone, and accept it with Left soft key.
Hard Reset (SANYO Katana Eclipse)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.