Hard Reset SANYO SCP-2400
How to factory reset SANYO SCP-2400? How to wipe all data in SANYO SCP-2400? How to bypass screen lock in SANYO SCP-2400? How to restore defaults in SANYO SCP-2400?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANYO SCP-2400. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SANYO SCP-2400 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your device is on.
- Afterwards please press Menu/OK key and goto Setings -> Reset/Delete.
- Next enter lock code.
* The default code ise last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234.
- Press Continue with Left soft key.
- Now select Reset Phone, and accept it with Left soft key.
Hard Reset (SANYO SCP-2400)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.