Hard Reset SANYO SCP-6600 Katana
How to factory reset SANYO SCP-6600 Katana? How to wipe all data in SANYO SCP-6600 Katana? How to bypass screen lock in SANYO SCP-6600 Katana? How to restore defaults in SANYO SCP-6600 Katana?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SANYO SCP-6600 Katana. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SANYO SCP-6600 Katana will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- You should now press Menu/OK key and goto Setings -> Reset/Delete.
- Enter lock code.
* The default code ise last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234.
- Then press Continue with Left soft key.
- Choose from the menu Reset Phone, and accept it with Left soft key.
Hard Reset (SANYO SCP-6600 Katana)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.