Hard Reset SENSEIT A109
How to factory reset SENSEIT A109? How to wipe all data in SENSEIT A109? How to bypass screen lock in SENSEIT A109? How to restore defaults in SENSEIT A109?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SENSEIT A109. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SENSEIT A109 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the device.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- Now select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot appears click Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this mode select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Senseit A109 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.