Hard Reset SHARP 007SH Hybrid
How to factory reset SHARP 007SH Hybrid? How to wipe all data in SHARP 007SH Hybrid? How to bypass screen lock in SHARP 007SH Hybrid? How to restore defaults in SHARP 007SH Hybrid?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SHARP 007SH Hybrid. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SHARP 007SH Hybrid will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off your device.
- Then please press and hold together Home button + Power button.
- Now you see Recovery mode, then release holded buttons.
- After that choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Highlight option "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Afterwards select "reboot system now".
Hard Reset (SHARP 007SH Hybrid)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.