Portable Hotspot SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03
How to create portable hotspot on SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to share Wi-Fi from SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03.
Use the Android 6.0 Marshmallow setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03.
- If you don't know how to enable the Portable hotspot on the current Android version of your phone, you have to firstly turn on the phone and open the Settings app on the homescreen.
- Afterwards, you'll have to select the More option from the list.
- Next, go to the Personal hotspot menu and there click on the switch next to the menu name, to switch on the hotspot.
- At this point, you are also able to set the password or change the name of your hotspot in the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot menu.
- Excellent! Now you know how to enable the Portable hotspot on your SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03.