Reset Network Settings SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03
How to reset network settings in SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03? How to restore default network configuration in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 6.0 Marshmallow and fix the network errors in SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03.
- If you need to reset all your Networks to default settings, then you have to firstly turn on the phone and go to the homescreen where you have to select the Settings app.
- There you will have to expand Other settings and go to the Backup & reset settings.
- Afterwards, open the Network settings reset menu.
- At last, you have to press Restore defaults two times in order to make and confirm your choice.
- Super! Now you know how to reset Network settings on your SHARP Aquos Mini SH-M03.