Hard Reset SHARP GX-T300
How to factory reset SHARP GX-T300? How to wipe all data in SHARP GX-T300? How to bypass screen lock in SHARP GX-T300? How to restore defaults in SHARP GX-T300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SHARP GX-T300. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SHARP GX-T300 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button, until your phone is on.
- Now press Menu button, and goto Settings -> Master Reset -> Reset All.
- Afterwards enter your phone code, and press OK.
* The default phone code is: 0000 or 000000.
- Then your handset will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset (SHARP GX-T300)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.