Hard Reset SHARP SH631W
How to factory reset SHARP SH631W? How to wipe all data in SHARP SH631W? How to bypass screen lock in SHARP SH631W? How to restore defaults in SHARP SH631W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SHARP SH631W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SHARP SH631W will be as new and your MediaTek MT6577 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Insert the USB cable in order to connect the device with PC.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android icon appears.
- Afterwards press Power key to enter Android System Recover.
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Sharp SH631w hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.