Hard Reset SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G
How to factory reset SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G? How to wipe all data in SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G? How to bypass screen lock in SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G? How to restore defaults in SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G will be as new and your Exynos 4412 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (SHIRU Shogun 10 Power 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.