Hard Reset SINGTECH S2 Plus
How to factory reset SINGTECH S2 Plus? How to wipe all data in SINGTECH S2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in SINGTECH S2 Plus? How to restore defaults in SINGTECH S2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SINGTECH S2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SINGTECH S2 Plus will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start Hard reset on your device by holding the Power key and once you see the option to, select power off.
- When your device shuts, hold Volume up and Power key simultaneously till you see the SINGTECH logo.
- When that is visible let go of the Power key and keep holding the Volume Up until you see a menu with Chinees language.
- Use Volume Down to navigate all the way down, the last position will have an arrow and when you tap once more Volume Down you will go to the next page.
- Repeat that till you get to the last page with only one option visible and confirm that selection with Volume Up.
- Outstanding, when the process is finished you will be greeted by Android setup screen.
Singtech S2 Pro _ Screen Lock Reset - Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work