Hard Reset SISWOO A4+ Chocolate
How to factory reset SISWOO A4+ Chocolate? How to wipe all data in SISWOO A4+ Chocolate? How to bypass screen lock in SISWOO A4+ Chocolate? How to restore defaults in SISWOO A4+ Chocolate?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SISWOO A4+ Chocolate. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your SISWOO A4+ Chocolate will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (SISWOO A4+ Chocolate)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.