Hard Reset SISWOO i7 Cooper
How to factory reset SISWOO i7 Cooper? How to wipe all data in SISWOO i7 Cooper? How to bypass screen lock in SISWOO i7 Cooper? How to restore defaults in SISWOO i7 Cooper?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SISWOO i7 Cooper. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SISWOO i7 Cooper will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
- The SISWOO i7 Cooper must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset (SISWOO i7 Cooper)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.