Hard Reset SKY PLATINUM A55
How to factory reset SKY PLATINUM A55? How to wipe all data in SKY PLATINUM A55? How to bypass screen lock in SKY PLATINUM A55? How to restore defaults in SKY PLATINUM A55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SKY PLATINUM A55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your SKY PLATINUM A55 will be as new and your MT6580M core will run faster.
- First, you need to turn off the device. To do it press and hold the Power button, and then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- Afterward, press and hold the Power button + Volume Up button.
- Wait until the Boot Menu appears on the screen, then release both buttons.
- Use the Volume Up button to scroll through the menu and select the Recovery Mode, then press the Volume Down button to continue.
- When the "No command" appears on the screen hold the Power button, and then press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Now the Recovery Menu should appear on the screen. Use the Volume buttons to navigate through the menu.
- Then move down and highlight Wipe data/Factory data reset, then press the Power button to continue.
- Next, select Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- Next, select the Reboot system now and press the Power button to continue.
- Now your device will restart and after a while, the "Welcome" screen should appear.
- Nicely done! The hard reset is complete! Remember that this operation will remove all of your data from the device.
Hard Reset (SKY PLATINUM A55)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.