Hard Reset SMARTQ Ten 2
How to factory reset SMARTQ Ten 2? How to wipe all data in SMARTQ Ten 2? How to bypass screen lock in SMARTQ Ten 2? How to restore defaults in SMARTQ Ten 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SMARTQ Ten 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your SMARTQ Ten 2 will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work