How to Factory Reset SMARTY Maxi 10L?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SMARTY Maxi 10L. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SMARTY Maxi 10L.
As a result your Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 7000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SMARTY Maxi 10L and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset SMARTY Maxi 10L
- For the first thing, you have to open Settings on your SMARTY Maxi 10L, and enter Backup & reset section.
- When you're in Backup & reset, you have to select option Factory data reset.
- In the next step, you have to tap on Reset phone to proceed.
- And at last, you should tap on Erase everything to confirm whole operation.
- Factory Reset operation will begin after this. Within a couple of minutes after that, your SMARTY Maxi 10L will be restarted, and that's it, well done!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.