How to Wipe Cache in SMARTY Midi 8? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in SMARTY Midi 8? How to Format Cache in SMARTY Midi 8?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in SMARTY Midi 8. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 4.2 Jelly Bean system and optimize MT8382.
How to Wipe Cache in SMARTY Midi 8?
Wipe cache partition SMARTY Midi 8
- In order to Wipe Cache from your SMARTY Midi 8, you have to turn it off, firstly, by holding down Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you have to hold down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe cache partition", using Volume Keys to navigate to it and Power Key to select it.
- Cache will be completely wiped after a couple of seconds, and then you have to select option "reboot system now" to restart your tablet.
- Your SMARTY Midi 8 will be restarted in a couple of seconds after that, and that's it, well done!