Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON J100i
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON J100i? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON J100i? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON J100i? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON J100i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON J100i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON J100i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First off all you will need to install official Sony Software, it's called PC suite.
- You can download it from Sony Site
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- When you will install it on your PC, start appliaction and plug in your device.
- Now go to Tools.
- Then select Phone repair, find and select your device model.
- Go forward with instalation wizard.
- At the end of operation device must restart, it may take a while so wait patiently.
- Success! if PC suite ended operation u can unplug your handset and use it.