Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON P1i
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON P1i? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON P1i? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON P1i? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON P1i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON P1i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.1 settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON P1i will be as new and your Nexperia NX4008 core will run faster.
- Turn on the phone.
- Now tap: Menu -> Settings -> General -> Master reset.
- Then you have 2 options to choice:
* Reset settings, resets all changes that you have made on your phone to default.
* Reset all deletes all user data such as contacts, messages, pictures and sounds in your phone.
- Choose your favourite option, and confirm that.
Hard Reset (SONY ERICSSON P1i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.