Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON P800
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON P800? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON P800? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON P800? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON P800?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON P800. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and SymbianOS settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON P800 will be as new and your RISC ARM9 core will run faster.
- At the start you will need offical Sony Software called PC suite to succeed this operation.
- Download this software from the offical -> Sony Site
- Now power up your device by pressing Power button.
- Install PC suite software on your PC,then start appliaction and plug in your device.
- When application will start go to Tools then select Phone repair, find and select your device model.
- Follow up with instalation wizard.
- When PC suite will end Factory data reset your handset should restart.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.