Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON P910
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON P910? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON P910? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON P910? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON P910?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON P910. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Symbian 7.0 settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON P910 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To succeed this operation you will need to install official Sony Software called PC suite.
- You can download it from here -> Sony Site
- Check device, it must be turned on.
- Install PC suite software on your PC or laptop , startup appliaction.
- Plug in your Device into the USB port.
- Now find and select Tools then select Phone repair, find and select your device model.
- Follow up with instalation wizard.
- When PC suite will end Factory data reset your handset should restart.
- Success! phone is ready to work on.