Soft Reset SONY ERICSSON T237
If your SONY ERICSSON T237 is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your SONY ERICSSON T237 should reboot and start running again. Click here to find out more about soft reset operation.
- Open back case and remove battery, after couple seconds put it back again.
- Press the Power button after for logo to appear.
- Now you can release fingers from Power button.
- Wait until handset will restart, it may take around 20 seconds.
- If u followed steps correctly operation should be done now.