Soft Reset SONY ERICSSON V600i
If your SONY ERICSSON V600i is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your SONY ERICSSON V600i should reboot and start running again.
- Open back case and remove battery, after couple seconds put it back again.
- Press the Power button wait for logo to appear.
- Now you can release fingers from Power button.
- Wait until handset will restart, it may take around 10 seconds.
- If u followed steps correctly operation should be done now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work