Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON W660i
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON W660i? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON W660i? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON W660i? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON W660i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON W660i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON W660i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the phone.
- Now tap: Menu -> Settings -> General -> Master reset.
- Then you have 2 options to choice:
* Reset settings, resets all changes that you have made on your phone to default.
* Reset all deletes all user data such as contacts, messages, pictures and sounds in your phone.
- Choose your favourite option, and confirm that.
Hard Reset (SONY ERICSSON W660i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.