Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON W960i
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON W960i? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON W960i? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON W960i? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON W960i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON W960i. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Symbian 9.1 settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON W960i will be as new and your ARM 9 core will run faster.
- First off all you will need to install official Sony Software, it's called PC suite.
- You can download it from Sony Site
- Handset must be turned on to perform this operation.
- When you will install it on your PC, start appliaction and plug in your device.
- Now go to Tools.
- Then select Phone repair, find and select your device model.
- Go forward with instalation wizard.
- At the end of operation device must restart, it may take a while so wait patiently.
- Success! if PC suite ended operation u can unplug your handset and use it.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.