Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Z500
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON Z500? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON Z500? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON Z500? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON Z500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON Z500. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON Z500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Please power on your device to perform this operation.
- Now open Main Menu > Settings > General > Master reset.
- Tap left Softkey to confirm Factory reset operation.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- Success! if device will boot up u can use it.
Hard Reset (SONY ERICSSON Z500)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.