Hard Reset SONY ERICSSON Z500i
How to factory reset SONY ERICSSON Z500i? How to wipe all data in SONY ERICSSON Z500i? How to bypass screen lock in SONY ERICSSON Z500i? How to restore defaults in SONY ERICSSON Z500i?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY ERICSSON Z500i. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your SONY ERICSSON Z500i will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Devie must be turned on to succeed this operation.
- Stary by going to Standby screen.
- Now open the Main Menu then go to -> Settings -> General -> Master reset.
- Confirm reset and follow instructions that will appear on screen.
- Success! handset after restart should be ready to use.
Hard Reset (SONY ERICSSON Z500i)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.