Soft Reset SONY ERICSSON Z800i
If your SONY ERICSSON Z800i is stuck or frozen, You can perform a soft reset operation. Check out how to force restart Vendor. As a result your SONY ERICSSON Z800i should reboot and start running again.
- There are two ways to do it, first is to press Power button device will power off.
- Other is to remove battery by opening back case of the phone.
- Shove battery back after couple seconds.
- Press the Power button, wait for device to switch on.
- Done, your Samsung device is ready to use.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work