Hard Reset SONY SmartWatch 3
How to factory reset SONY SmartWatch 3 ? How to wipe all data in SONY SmartWatch 3 ? How to bypass screen lock in SONY SmartWatch 3 ? How to restore defaults in SONY SmartWatch 3 ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY SmartWatch 3 . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your SONY SmartWatch 3 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 APQ8026 core will run faster.
- Firstly, make sure your device is switched off if it's not you can switch it off by pressing and holding Power Button for a few seconds.
- Next, press and hold Power Button until "Insert USB" screen appears.
- Then, double press Power Button, you should be in the Boot Menu.
- Press Power Button once to move through the menu.
- Next, find the "Factory Reset" option and select it by pressing the Power Button twice.
- Your device will reboot and after a while, the process should be complete.
Hard Reset (SONY SmartWatch 3 )
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.