Hard Reset SONY Xperia 10 Plus
How to factory reset SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia 10 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia 10 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SONY Xperia 10 Plus will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, download the Xperia Companion on your PC or laptop which help you to perform the hard reset operation.
- This software you should find here www.support.sonymobile.com/global-en/tools/xperia-companion/.
- Now install it on your PC.
- Switch off the device by using the Power key.
- After that connect the Type C USB cable with your PC or laptop.
- Open the Xperia Companion and select Main Menu and Software repair.
- Follow the on-screen instruction by selectin appropraite option.
- If the following menu pops up connect your phone into a Fastboot Mode.
- Hold down Volume Down and while holding this key plug this USB C cable into SONY Xperia 10 Plus.
- Read the information which appears and select Next button to launch the hard reset operation.
- Wait for a short while until the operation is finished and disconnect your phone.
- Well done! All your files were erased so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
How to Hard Reset SONY Xperia 10 - Factory Reset / Wipe Data / Restore Defaults - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.