Portable Hotspot SONY Xperia 10 Plus
How to create portable hotspot on SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 9.0 Pie? How to share Wi-Fi from SONY Xperia 10 Plus.
Use the Android 9.0 Pie setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of SONY Xperia 10 Plus.
- In the first step turn on the smartphone by holding the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- From the home screen go to Settings and Network & Internet.
- Then open Hotspot &Tethering.
- Enter Portable hotspot and select Configure hotspot.
- Set up name, password and save it.
- Finally you can turn on hotspot.
- You can also turn on One-touch portable hotspot and connect devices with your hotspot by using NFC.
How to Enable Portable Hotspot on Sony Xperia 10 Plus - Mobile Data / Personal Hotspot - video