Power Saving Mode SONY Xperia 10 Plus
How to enable battery saver in SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to turn on power saving mode in SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to save battery in Android 9.0 Pie operating system?
The SONY Xperia 10 Plus is using the Li-Polymer 3000.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in SONY Xperia 10 Plus.
- At first switch on the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then open Settings and go to Battery options.
- In the next step choose STAMINA mode and switch on this option.
- Choose a level STAMINA mode to reduce battery consumption.
- You can also turn on ULTRA STAMINA mode which enable to use only simple function.
How to enable Power Saving Mode in Sony Xperia 10 Plus - Low Power Solution | HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work