Reset Network Settings SONY Xperia 10 Plus
How to reset network settings in SONY Xperia 10 Plus? How to restore default network configuration in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SONY Xperia 10 Plus?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 9.0 Pie and fix the network errors in SONY Xperia 10 Plus.
- Turn on the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step select Settings and System.
- After that choose Advanced and Reset options.
- Then tap Reset network settings and Reset Settings.
- Now select Reset Settings.
How to Reset Network Settings in Sony Xperia 10 Plus - Restore Network Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work