How to activate back up features in? How to use back up on SONY Xperia A2 SO-04F? How to add back up account on SONY Xperia A2 SO-04F?
It's always good to have backup your phone. In case of losing/ damaging your phone, you can easily set up a new phone with all your content, profiles, contacts etc.
To turn on Backup on your SONY Xperia A2 SO-04F you have to activate "Back up my data" on your phone. To do that, please follow steps below.
1. From Home screen open Apps
2. Now tap on Settings icon
3. Next, scroll down and tap on Backup and reset
4. Here, choose Backup my data
5. Now you have to switch on toggle button to activate Back up
6. Let's go back to the previous menu.
7. Now you can go to Backup account
8. In here you can either choose if you already have your Google account on your SONY Xperia A2 SO-04F or create new account
9. Afterall go back to Settings menu and tap on Accounts& sunc
10. Now open Google
11. Here using toggle buttons choose data which you want to be sync/backup. When you're ready, tap on top menu icon
12. And tap on Sync now.
13. Your data is now sync/backup Congratulation!