Factory Reset SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5506
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5506. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5506.
As a result your Android 5.0 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2930.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5506 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn your device off.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
Factory Reset (SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5506)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.