Factory Reset SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5553
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5553. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5553.
As a result your Android 5.0 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2930.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5553 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Start by downloading the flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- In this step you should turn your device off by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Factory Reset (SONY Xperia C5 Ultra E5553)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.