How to factory reset SONY Xperia E C1505? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia E C1505? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia E C1505? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia E C1505?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia E C1505. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia E C1505 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A core will run faster.
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
See the Next method!
- First of all, you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Next, install and run this application.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all
Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E1 & E1 DUAL D2004 D22105 D2114 with Software Sony Companion - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243 - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video
Sony Xperia E1 D2005 factory reset - video