Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of SONY Xperia E1 D2005 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from SONY Xperia E1 D2005.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean system and SONY Xperia E1 D2005 will work faster. Let's use the full power of Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 core by resting the SONY Xperia E1 D2005 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1700.0 mAh battery.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video
Sony Xperia E1 D2005 factory reset - video
Sony Xperia E1 D2005 hard reset by update software - video