How to unlock bootloader on SONY Xperia E1 D2005? This simple trick enable the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean to use some advanced options and features. Let's enjoy using the SONY Xperia E1 D2005 hidden options.
The bootloader is basically a set of code which runs before the operating system. The manufacturers usually lock this mode to keep you away from installing custom ROM.
The following tutorial explains how to unlock the bootloader on your phone. All steps are based on the tutorial published in the Videos section.
If you unlock the bootloader, you may void the warranty of your phone. We recommend backup your phone’s data before starting unlocking the bootloader which will wipe the data stored on your cell phone. Please be aware of the consequences and risks that may be result from the following operation.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then open the following link and select your Xperia model from the list located at the bottom of the page.
- Afterwards input the following code into phone's dialer: *#*#7378423#*#*.
- In the next step select Service Info.
- From the avaiable options choose Configuration.
- If the Bootloader unclock allowed says Yes, then you may continue the tutorial. In other case when the Bootoloader is set as No or Status is missing you cannot accomplish unlocking your phone by this method.
- Next, click Continue button in order to move to the next step.
- In the appropriate input field enter your email address and confirm the terms & conditions of the whole operation.
- Then open the confirmation email and click the uniqe link to proceed.
- After that, you ought to input your IMEI number and accept the appropriate terms & conditions.
- In the next subpage should appear the detailed steps exactly matched to your phone. You may accomplish the whole operation by doing these instructions.
- Well done! The Bootloader has just been unlocked.