How to factory reset SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104? How to wipe all data in SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104? How to bypass screen lock in SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104? How to restore defaults in SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your SONY Xperia E1 Dual D2104 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8210 core will run faster.
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup&Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Next, install and run this application.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all informations.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That's all
Hard Reset SONY XPERIA E1 & E1 DUAL D2004 D22105 D2114 with Software Sony Companion - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia E3 D2202/D2203/D2206/D2243 - video
Hard Reset SONY Xperia L C2105 - Reset All SONY Xperia - video